Seven students…seven good reasons to do Lindy’s Introduction to Celebration cakes…
- Debbie: “I have never done sugarcraft cakes before but my son is getting married in one month and he wants me to ice the wedding cake!! Argh!!”
- Verity: “I am getting married next year and I would like to make my own cake…even though everyone thinks I am mad!!”
- Geraldine, who travelled over from Ireland: “I am experienced in sugarcraft but I would like to perfect the ‘finish’ “
- Effie, who came all the way from Greece: “I usually make cookies. In Greece we do not use a lot of sugarpaste in our cake decorating, but I would like to know how to!”
- Jules: was a complete beginner! She has a baby on the way and is keen to make pink cakes!!!!
- Wendy: reckons her cakes are usually disasters … wants to change this!!
- Layla: loved our spring cookie class and wants to expand her repertoire into cakes!!
I’ve said it before...this course is the absolute best for the basics on sugarcraft. This course will give you a skill set that will enable you to create a lovely cake with a good standard of finish. You will learn how to handle sugarpaste, cover the board and cake, gain valuable tips of baking the perfect cake for sugarcraft… Jane, our workshop co-ordinator has perfected this! You will also come away with lots of ideas on how to decorate your cake. Most of all what Lindy will give you is the knowledge & tips you need to get a good ‘finish’ on your cake. This is what will set you cake apart from anything you have ever done before!
I think we can safely say that our seven students have learnt quite a lot today! Well done ladies…your cakes truly are lovely!
We are about to launch our next group of workshops…watch this space…and keep an eye out on Facebook!