It’s less than 2 weeks to go until Cake International 2011 and it’s all hands on deck here at Lindy’s Cakes, to get everything ready in time!!
We want you to get the most out of your day at the show, so here are some top tips to ensure you have a fabulous time. First and foremost, Cake International is a big show! With over 100 exhibitors and thousands of visitors a day it gets very busy and crowded.
- If you’d like to visit us at the NEC – Note this down: our stand is A34. To find us, come through the main door, turn left, then walk straight ahead for 6 blocks, we are on the right.
- Doors open at 9.30, being early does help avoid the crush, although you will have to queue to get in!!
- Get ready to wait your turn! It going to be very busy around all the stands and displays. In previous years we have had times when the space around our stand was at least 3 people deep! We would ask you to please be patient. It is really important to us that we offer excellent customer service. We have more staff working the show than ever before, we aim to be as efficient as possible but sometimes there’s no accounting for the sheer number of people that want to visit us.
- If you know what products you would like to purchase carry a list, that way you won’t forget and will make the most of your time at the show AND at Lindy’s Cakes.
- We want to meet you! Please introduce yourself to us when you come to our stand. It is such a great opportunity for us to put faces to names and we really enjoy meeting our cake friends.
- Lindy will be selling her latest books at the show. If you buy a book from Lindy she will personally sign it for you. Bonus!
- We have a lot of new products for the show. Lindy’s gorgeous new book ‘The Contemporary Cake Decorating Bible’, brand new Stencils, lots of lovely cutters… all of which are exclusive to Lindy’s Cakes. Come and see what we are getting all excited about.
- For a swift transaction we recommend cash…and lots of it! Seriously though whilst there are cash machines at the NEC the queues can be long and the cash often runs out. For larger purchases bring your debit/credit card and cheque book. For the first time ever we will have mobile card terminals on our stand this year.
- Wear comfortable shoes and carry a small bottle of water! You will be doing a lot of walking and the queues for refreshments, toilets, stands, displays are often long. It sounds obvious but being comfortable and keeping hydrated will help you enjoy your day more.
And last but not least, have fun. We intend to!
See you at stand A34